Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Red, White & Blue Shaving Cream



We today played with shaving cream, paint and glitter. I originally saw this idea on the blog No Time For Flash Cards through Pinterest. As you may have noticed from my other post I use a lot of ideas from so many fabulous bloggers. The internet is a wonderful way to share and learn about new ways to play.

I used shaving cream, red and blue paint and glitter. As I was setting up I found spice containers to use for the glitter, which let me control how much glitter was used and let Little Bit glitter al by herself. After adding the shaving cream to the container I added drops of paint then created a firework pattern with a stick. Little Bit became very curious and couldn't wait to dive in.



Little Bit spent a few minutes trying to figure out what it was and what to do with it. She was a bit hesitant but quickly was painting herself with shaving cream, mixing the paint and adding glitter. She kept saying it was sticky and was like play-dough. Next time we will do this outside so that she can sling her arms and clap. Little Bit was laughing hilariously when she clapped her hands and a big glob flew to the ground. This was a fun and messy activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment